Artist of the month - July - Sebastian Perinotti
3 weeks ago
Portrait, Sebastian Perinotti
- what was the first photography book you bought?
A used copy of Nan Goldin’s The Ballad of Sexual Dependency when I was 17.
- what is your favourite colour?
- who are your photographic influences?
Mark Morrisroe, Patti Smith & Hiroshi Sugimoto
- what is your favourite museum?
The Centre Pompidou in Paris for its outstanding and diverse collection.
- if you could buy any photograph which would it be?
Robert Mapplethorpe X Portfiolio.
- your favourite holiday destination?
South East Asia for its people and endless places to explore and photograph.
- if there is one living person you could photograph who would it be?
Marianne Faithful because of the incredible life she has lived.
- what is your guilty pleasure?
- what is your favourite city?
New York City - because I am free here.
- which charities do you support?
Black Trans Travel Fund
Martia P Johnson Institute
I am featuring these three organizations because we must invest in the safety and dignity of all members of our community.